Whilst organizing a party or function on your home turf is more customary, sometimes going away to a whole other place makes an event seem like a more lasting experience – the jouey, the sights, the new smells and sounds. Every place has its advantages, and we’ve picked some of the highlights in booking your venue somewhere completely different.
• The countryside. Open spaces, manor houses, crooked pubs and friendly folk. Booking a weekend away for a chance at fresh air, long walks and freedom from the maddening crowds.
• The Scottish Highlands. Remote and desolate, one can truly re-kindle a relationship with both nature and the mind. If you’re an outdoor type, Scotland has loads to offer in terms of watersports, hiking etc., and you can get fantastic package deals on hotels and excursions.
• For the country bumpkins amongst us, a slick city break can be the ultimate feel-good experience. Mode hotels, world cuisine and west end shows are things that a lot of city-dwellers take for granted, but when seen with a fresh pair of eyes, it’s easy to see how beautiful, historic and welcoming our cities can be.
• Northe Ireland, whilst housing some of the most spectacular scenery in the UK, is also home to mode people who like the comforts of traditional ways of life – for a truly diverse and interesting experience. Both party-goers and fireside readers alike will enjoy all it has to offer.
• The south coast of England has some of the most interesting archeological and historic coastline in the entire world. They call it The Jurassic Coast, and fishing and fossil hunting are rife. With the odd pirate impersonation thrown in.
• Wales is absolutely beautiful, and filled with people who know how to have a great time. If it’s a night of clubbing and revelry you’re after, Cardiff has some of the best and friendliest nightlife in the UK. Walk it off the following moing, with a trek through the lush valleys, or a surf on one of their award-winning beaches.
If you don’t have time to search out these venues, there are specialist venue finding companies that are always ready to help.
5 key factors for choosing the best corporate venue
Organising a corporate event can be a huge job when there’s so much to think about. In addition to finding the perfect venue and planning the event itself, there’s usually…